Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Fake Hollandaise Sauce

Not Vegan Choice!
Why would you make fake Hollandaise sauce? Recipes involve either soy, mayo, milk. I would opt for the real thing if I have to use non-vegan products anyway.

My top goal: Go natural and mayo doesn't meet that requirement, unless it's homemade mayo.

So here I go, with 3 egg yolks, 1TBS lemon juice and 1/2 cup butter ( I use less, but it's not as thick). I wonder if I use cashew butter if it will still be good?

Truth is, I eat less than 2 TBS of hollandaise sauce per serving. But if you have gallstone issues, drink Apple Juice. I like mine fresh, but any apple juice will do.

Any recommendations on a good vegan Hollandiase sauce. ?

Kathleen Brandt
stradercom@aol.com

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home